It's Friday! That means writing group this afternoon (where we critique each other's work, eat too much sugar, and almost always end up going out for drinks) and a little photo shoot with the uber-talented Selina Whittaker tomorrow. Can't wait! I'll be back on Sunday with an easy recipe for whole-wheat bread, but until then, here's what I've been loving this week.
- I love books for cooks, and this one is already pre-ordered
- How to set bananas on fire (safely)
- I don't have kids yet, but when I do, I'm coming back to Luisa's new series on cooking for babies
- I'm really looking forward to this
- Currently reading this and this
- Finished Season 7 of Start Trek: TNG, so it's time for lost plots of Season 8
- Trek & The City is also pretty great
- Ten food blog posts that will get you traffic
- This free video class on pizza making with master baker Peter Reinhart is AWESOME
Image: Ingredients for a spring barley and vegetable salad that I can't wait to make once the weather warms up. Hard to say when that'll be--it was -20 last Wednesday, and 12 this Wednesday!