Magic chocolate mousse, surprisingly good cookbook reviews, the science behind junk food addiction, and where I go for baguette with butter and jam when I`m not in Paris. Happy weekend!
- A magic chocolate mousse made with just chocolate and water (by culinary wizard Heston Blumenthal, naturally)
- Bryant Gumbel's Piglet review is one of the best things I've read all week
- Zadie Smith on joy is the another. I look forward to a glass of wine--I don't think we have pineapple Popsicles in Canada...
- Why you can't eat just one Dorito
- Where I go for my tartine fix in Toronto
- I can't wait for this to come out, and I'm totally cooking this recipe from it this weekend
- We make homemade pizza at least once a week, which is why I love Jennie's Pizza Friday project
- I'm only turning 31 this year (only!) but I'm following Jodi's 40th-birthday lead and baking myself an amazing cake
- This stuff really is the best